We would like to inform you that in
relation to the information we will acquire, for the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of personal data, your data will be
processed in compliance with the aforementioned EU Regulation and in accordance
with the following information.
Plasmore Srl – viale Vittorio Emanuele II, 4 – 27100 Pavia (PV) – Italia
The personal data that may be collected
are as follows:
– personal data (e. g. name, surname,
email address, postal address, affiliation, telephone and mobile number, tax
data if required by law) provided when requesting services from Plasmore Srl
and/or provided at a later date.
– navigation data (e. g. IP address, date
and time of access, parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s
The data you provide will be used for the
of a contract and/or pre-contractual measures;
of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
management of the contractual relationship;
of contractual rights;
- Description of data processing
Your personal data will be processed in
paper and/or computerized form, protected with appropriate security measures
that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity.
In some cases, in addition to the data controller,
other parties involved in the company (e. g. administrative, commercial,
marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third
party technical service providers, IT companies) or to whom the data controller
is required to communicate the data, by virtue of legal or contractual
obligations, necessary for the achievement of the above purposes, may have
access to your data.
All data processing operations are carried
out in such a way as to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability
of personal data.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph “Scope of data collected” is mandatory and any refusal to grant authorization makes it impossible to give effect to the contractual relationship.
The data provided will be kept for the entire
duration of the contractual relationship and for a further ten years, in order
to comply with legal obligations of an administrative, fiscal and accounting
Any data collected for the purpose of
direct marketing will be kept for 24 months, without prejudice to the
possibility of revoking at any time the consent previously given.
- Data transfer outside the EU/EEA
Your data may be transferred and processed
in one or more countries within or outside the EU or EEA, in which case the
transfer of your data will only take place where our company has set up
contractual instruments that offer adequate guarantees to protect the privacy
of your data pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation.
- Rights of the data subject
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant
to Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where it is the case, access to the personal data and information relating to the processing (“Right of access”);
– obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay, or the integration of incomplete personal data, including by means of providing a supplementary statement (“Right of rectification”);
– obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, according to the cases provided by the Regulation (“Right to erasure”);
– obtain the restriction of processing, according to the cases provided by the Regulation (“Right to restriction of processing”);
– communication by the data controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any rectification or erasure or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with the Regulation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it (“Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing”);
– obtain data portability, i.e. receive data from the data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (“Right to data portability”);
– object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, including profiling (“Right to object”);
– not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (“Automated individual decision-making, including profiling”).
You shall also have the right to:
– revoke consent to the processing of
personal data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing
based on consent given prior to revocation;
– in case of a personal data breach,
notify it to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with the
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to the e-mail address: info@plasmore. com or to the postal address of the central administration: viale Vittorio Emanuele II 4, 27100 Pavia, Italy.
We would like to inform you that we may
collect data regarding your visits to our website (for example, but not limited
to: your IP address, browser type, the location from which you visit our
website), mainly in order to simplify your future visits and improve your
experience of using our website.
Last modified on 01 June 2020